inquire below for more information
OUR NEW SITE IS
About The Photographer
Hey, there! I'm Lacey, a midwest gal on a mission to chase every beautiful moment unfolding before us. Where most see ordinary life, I see extraordinary moments that will become our greatest memories.
I'm a natural light, on-location, lifestyle portrait photographer. What does that mean? Basically, I come to you in your favorite places and capture you just as you are! I specialize in un-posed moments of you & yours; From littles, to high-school seniors, lovers & the whole family...I live for all the memories, milestones and every-day life in-between.
I began this little business journey in 2015 and have since earned my degree in photography from Madison College in 2018. Now located in Muscoda, WI, I serve my hometown of Richland Center and the surrounding areas.
I serve and create for those who
- Value a portrait experience with careful attention to detail
- Are ready to be 110% themselves (I prefer a little serious and a whole lot of silly!)
- Are up for any adventure for the sake of beautiful & memorable imagery
- Desire professional print products that will become a family heirloom for generations to come
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a session cost? This varies by session and desired products, however, CMP's average session investment is between $600 - $1,000. There is a small session fee, as well as a Minimum Order Requirement of $400 for all sessions. Why a MOR? The MOR emphasizes a product purchase, which guarantees your images will be displayed in your home, rather than sit on a USB drive. The MOR goes hand-in-hand with your in-person ordering session, where I will guide you through every step of product customization and handle all of the ordering for you! Please inquire below for more information on pricing.
- What kind of sessions do you offer? CMP offers Maternity, "Fresh 48" Newborn, In-Home Newborn, Children, Seniors, Portrait, Couples and Family photography. I also offer Lifestyle and Small Event photography with a more documentive approach. Please inquire below for all the session details & be sure to check out my socials for my most recent work!
- Do you offer wedding day photography? I LOVE love and everything a wedding day entails! Although I do not offer wedding day photography at this time, I do offer wedding day videography and I would love to be a little fly on the wall for your big day! Please inquire below for details on wedding videography.
- How many photos do I get? This depends on the session, but my session average is 25-35 finished images in your final gallery. You can expect a sneak peak within 48 hours of your session, and more if you email me your session testimonial within that time frame! Digital images are not included in your session price, but are available for purchase through a Product Collection. I will reveal your final gallery at your Premiere Ordering Session, where you will get to customize and order your products in person.
- How long does it take to get my photos back? CMP has an average turn-around time of 2-3 weeks for final images. Once I've finished editing & processing your images, we will schedule your Premiere Ordering Session for the big reveal!
- Can I get digital files to print where/when I wish? CMP emphasizes quality in your imagery, offering a wide variety of customizable print products from loose gift prints, fine art prints, albums, wall art, greeting cards and more. I am passionate about helping you create beautiful decor for your home from start to finish. Although I can't guarantee quality products anywhere else, full resolution digital images and a print release are available for purchase in a The Digital and The Luxe product collections. Please inquire for more details on products and product collections.